Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Butterfly in the Making

As I was praying this morning, the Lord showed me a clear picture of a butterfly. It was cleared to me that I am in the making of a butterfly. One day the beauty of it all will be showed to the world. He is still working on me.

I started of as a caterpillar. My birth of a caterpillar was October 12,1977. I was born in my mother and father. It was then when my stages started. I was crawling around on this beautiful land. Lord protected me from being harmed, stepped on, or even seen death at this time. I am thankful for that.


It was around my first grade year that He started changing me to pupa/chrysalis. during this time I was becoming aware of heaven and hell. In the second grade I expected that I needed to change. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son that whoever believe in Him shall have everlasting life." I took this verse and prayed to the Lord. He now allowed me to enter the next stage of a butterfly life. Merging from pupa to adult butterfly.


This is the stage I am at. He is still forming me. He has taken me through some deep valleys and I have sat on some tall mountain tops. I have lost two wonderful babies. I had to face some struggles with my third pregnancy. I had to face some great giants with the birth of the child. I was told something that most people loose it when told. I had to watch my child face pain through 3 long surgeries. Yes, I wished that I could have taken the pain away from him. I have to go through the lost of many friends and lost two wonderful men in my life. My grandfathers. I have had to move from a comfortable place to a place where I knew no one. I watch my sister leave her family for many years. I have had to watch my parents separate for many months due to unfaithfulness. Being sexual assaulted by someone that I trusted. Yes, all of this hurts. I wanted to turn away from the Lord. I did not understand why He would allow me to go through. Palms 23:1 is the verse I was brought back too. "The Lord is my Shepard." Yes, He lead me through you it and guided me to the mountain top.


My mountain have included: marrying the love of my life, having two wonderful sons, being involved in a wonderful church, having some of the greatest friends anyone could ask for. I have the opportunity to stay at home with my children. He provides for me each everyday. I have been able to travel to different counties to see His glory. He reunited my parents and my sister back together. My parents now have a good relationship with each other. This is just some of the blessings that I have.


I have been through all of this knowing that my Lord is not through with me. He is always changing me. He is placing all of the colors on me. One day I will be that beautiful butterfly that He wants me to be. I am still in the process of coming out.


I am waiting on Him to be finished with me and call me home. Are you ready for that? If you are not, then you need to pray that the Lord will come into your heart and that He will start working on you. We are all to die one day and that day is when He will be finished with you. You be the butterfly and fly away to the glory land. I am so ready to fly to the Glory Land!!!


2 comments:

  1. God is soo God and in Him only greatness can come! May He continue to Bless you in abundance.. Sounds like your on the right path.. I am looking foward to reading more of your wonderful journey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you going to email me your address so I can send your Mrs. Baird's treats????? cheyannesmart@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete